Monday, July 23, 2012

Fun, Children's Chapter Book FREE on Kindle!


I'm super excited to announce my children's chapter book TALL TALES WITH MR. K is FREE on Kindle for the next three days--July 23-25th!

I wrote this book because I wanted to recreate the style of the MRS. PIGGLE WIGGLE books by Betty MacDonald. These were some of my favorite stories as a child. I loved the mysterious, magical Mrs. Piggle Wiggle character and the creative, humorous ways she helped the children in her town.

Mr. K is my modern-day version of Mrs. Piggle Wiggle. He is Coyote Run Elementary's new third grade teacher, and he has some rather unconventional ways of running his classroom, including the "chatter box" noise deflector, the "sticky seat," and the giant ball of ABC (already been chewed) gum. The students aren't sure what to make of their new teacher. But as problems arise for each of them, they discover Mr. K's magical side as he whisks them away on amazing adventures in a very unlikely place--the teacher's lounge!

This book is perfect for kids ages 6-10. It will make them laugh and get their imaginations going. On a recent school visit, I asked students to come up with their own "adventure" they'd like to have in the teacher's lounge, and the answers ranged from being transported to the time of dinosaurs to ending up in Disney World!

Don't wait--get your FREE Kindle copy today! I'd love to hear what you think of the book!

--KSR Writer




2 comments:

  1. i have read mrs.piggle wiggle before and it is amazing.before i even read tall tales with mr.k i knew that it would be amazing.though i did not read it i think you should publish tall tales with mr.k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. same person.still queenie chen.i just want to know who wrote tall tales with mr.k.

    ReplyDelete